Membership in general
What membership is right for me?
ArtFacts.Net™ offers four types of membership
- Personal Membership to unlock the web site and to see the analytical section,
- Basic Institutional Membership to promote the basics of the gallery and to unlock the galleries content for the website,
- Premium Institutional Membership to promote art works as well.
All three memberships services get a email alert service.
- Artist Membership - fast track update service for artists
What's the difference between Basic Institutional Membership and Premium Institutional Membership?
The basic differences between Basic and Premium Institutional memberships are:
- An Institutional Premium member can upload as many zoom-able images of art works as he/she wishes
- Premium Institutional members are highlighted in the listings more visible (blue dot instead of grey dot)
- www.artfacts.net links to the homepage of a Premium Institutional member more often (each blue dot is a link to the galleries homepage whereas the grey dot of the basic members is only an internal link) and
- Last but not least the CareerAnalyzer (value 250 €/y) is included in the professional membership.
You can find a detailed feature comparison here: www.artfacts.net/marketing_new/?Membership,Feature_Comparison
What's the difference between Personal Membership and Institutional Membership?
Personal Membership provides users with full interactive access to all content on ArtFacts.Net™ which includes full information on gallery listings, artist biographies, hot facts, and world news.
A Personal Membership does not allow you to enter Data into the system. Only institutional members are allowed to enter data. Both Personal and Institutional Premium Membership enable you "unlocking access" (i.e. you will be able to browse all ArtFacts.Net™ content freely) and to view the CareerAnalyzer.
Institutional Membership provides galleries and museums with an on-line platform to promote the full program of events and their gallery along with detailed information of the institution and the artists they represent. This information will be seen by all users of ArtFacts.Net™.
I have already recently paid for Personal Membership, how do I change it to a different Membership (Artist/Institutional) with the additional benefits?
Unfortunately you can not switch between Memberships but you can opt for a basic version of an artist or institutional membership and than later upgrade to the membership version with access to the restricted areas.
How do I login with my membership?
You can easily login here: www.artfacts.net/login.