Hundreds of professional galleries or museum have already opted for a basic entry:
Institutional Membership - Basic
Designed to promote your art institution
Let our services benefit you
Ensure that your gallery or museum is adequately recognised:
The ArtFacts.Net™ Basic Institutional Membership is the entry level for the promotion of your institution no matter if you run a gallery, museum, Biennial, Art Fair or Art Edition.
The ArtFacts.Net™ Basic Institutional Membership ensures that your gallery or museum activity is always up-to-date, your artists are well represented and that you have a direct access to our stand-by-service.
The ArtFacts.Net™ Basic Institutional Membership includes:
- set-up of the master record (contact, links, email, past exhibitions)
- access to ArtFacts.Net™ database via log-in for self upload
- email alerts for upcoming exhibitions of favorite artists
- set-up of illustrated gallery profile (1 image)
- insertion of gallery news (1 image)
- update of past, current and future exhibitions (1 image each)
- insert of fair participations
- insert of gallery catalogs (1 image)
As a Basic Institutional Member your gallery is marked and listed as a sales representative for all artists of the gallery. Your museum collection is listed as a reference in every artists biography.
The ArtFacts.Net™ Basic Institutional Membership provides you with the ability to manage, update and complete the information about your institution and your artists. A Basic Institutional Membership means that your curatorial and sales work is represented on ArtFacts.Net™.
Read more about:
In summary, Basic Institutional Membership:
- access to the ArtFacts.Net™ database
- email alerts for favorite artists
- images on exhibition and gallery pages
- listing as sales representative